Thursday, May 24, 2012

Theme of My Blog!

Hello Pixiietic!
I am back again with task fro my ICT teacher

WHAT IS THE THEME OF YOUR BLOG?
Well, it depend on the theme that they asked
Hng... i'll explain it all then




Contain Theme
Well, my contain theme is
Musiclicious and Random Info
Why it must be musiclicious?
Well.... i don't know... i just love to sing, i love good song
And... yeah... i shared some of my favorite lyric
Why random info?
Well... i just put some information random
Most of them is came from my task
Some copy paste mode from internet, some make my own 
Hey... i'm trying to be honest okay!
I'm sorry if you think that my blog is boring or what
I'll keep try to make it good

Oke.... next!
Blog theme
Template that i used is denim
Hng... i just think to make all of it dark, the main color is black, grey and white
Little pink and purple to make it not too bored
And... because the tittle of this blog is pixie, well, it's close to butterfly
Just use everything that will make this blog looks dark
Hng... i will give a name for this template
DARK WINGS
Ahaha... just it i think
Oh yeah.... read this one! THIS
It's also about me and about this blog

Enough!
See ya Pixiietic!

No comments: