Friday, May 25, 2012

My Super Cool Parents!

Hello Pixiietic!
Once more, ICT task!
Well, i'm little bit confuse, can i make this post by using english?
Well... let's try

PARENTS PROFILE

How about we start from my father?
Name: Edwien Hendra Yuwono
Place/Date of Born: Probolinggo/September 8th 1971
Blood Type: B
School:

  • SDN Warujinggo 1
  • SMPN 3 Probolinggo
  • SMAN 2 Probolinggo
  • Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta (Civil Engineering)
Ideal: Architect
Profession: He's a senior staff on an airport service company, He works in Juanda, but he's so great!
He will do everything for his family. He's a strict father, sometimes maybe egoist, but i know he really loves us. He'll do everything that he thinks right, no matter what the others think. He already do his best all this long. No matter how tired is he, he still spend his time for me and my brother. Well, not only for my family, but also for our big family, he really loves them. Yeah, i know sometimes he's so strict, i often make him mad, angry to me, he punish me, but i know that he really won't do that. 
He's know about technology. He likes to surf in the internet, but not really addict like me or my mom (see after this okay). 

Next...
My mother! My super super awesome incredible mother!
Name: Nisya Nur Hidayati
Place/Date of Born: Blora/April 14th 1972
Blood Type: O
School:

  • TK Kukila Kencana Cimahi, Bandung
  • SDN Bajo 1
  • SMPN 1 Gedung Tuban
  • SMAN 1 Cepu
  • Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta (Civil Engineering)
Ideal: Engineer (she did it! Civil Engineer)
Profession: Super awesome house wife!
Why i said that my mother is awesome and other? Because she is!
She can do almost everything! Cooking, Ribbon Embroidery, Sewing, Teaching, Managing the finances, Doing house task perfectly and Taking care me and my little brother. Hold on there! It's just what she can do, on real world.
Real world? Yeah... she is amazing, even on cyber world! She has facebook, twitter, blog, ym, plurk, tumblr and god only knows what else. And almost all of them is keep update! She even ever win, top 50, in review contest for blog! Even me, i never win something like that. She got mp3! Not the expensive one, but it's good!  She beaten up more than other 200 blogger! He's amazing in writing.
She also has soooooo many friends around the world! Can you believe it? Her friends now is living in many country, and sometimes, they send my mom something! She's very popular, every time, start from she was on school until now, she also always be the best student in her school! From 1st grade until 12th grade! Can you believe it? She almost always win every contest that she joined! Well... she has about a million story about her school life. I never know other mom that as cool as my mother!

There's something unique about my parents. 
My mother is first child and she has one brother and one sister.
My father also the first child, he has one sister and one brother.
Well, so it looks like this
Mother: Female - Male - Female
Father: Male - Female - Male
I always think that it's so unique
But, because both of them is the first child, and so do i, well, i never had older sister or brother
But i have (include my own brother) 4 little brother and 2 little sister.

Well, i can't say that i'm a good girl. I often make them mad. And... somehow, typing this post is make me feel so regret about what i did. They do their best for me, and me... yeah... i know it's not my limit. They give me name "Amiira Alva Salsabiella" , that's mean "Queen that will be honest so her heart is so pure like Salsabila river in heaven". Some of my friends said that my name is too much, because there's some double letter in it. But i know what is the meaning of it, and i'm proud with it, and i think that my name is unique. My name has so high hope in it. They hope, that i'll be a queen, that i'll reach a high level.  That i'll be success. They just want me to be happy, to be success, they really protect me, they really love me. They support me. I can't say that they 100% understands me, no, they aren't. But i know they just want all the best for me. 

I have some ideal. The first place is i want to be an author. And maybe a psychologist. I want to study in other country. I want invite them with me. All i want is to be happy and make my parents happy. They taught me a lot of thing. They gave me every thing.

After all, in my mind, there isn't any other parents that more amazing, incredible, outstanding, wonderful, cool, awesome and any other world, than mine.

Photos
My Amazing Father


My Awesome Mother

Dad and Mom, They're so sweet

My Father, My Mother and I. My Brother took this photo.

My Father, My Mother, My little Brother and I

No comments: