Sunday, August 26, 2012

Liebster Award

Oh.... hey Pixiietic!
Guess what...
I got an award from Vita
It looks cute right?
Well... this award has some rules

  • Everybody that got this award have to write 11 things about themselves 
  • We must answer the question from people that give us this award
  • Make 11 new question for the other 11 people that we want to give this award
  • You can't tag back

Then... 11 things about me?
I have to do this?
Ohhh....
  1. I am big eater
  2. I am addicted to sky, any kind of it, chocolate and internet
  3. I like photographhy
  4. I have 3 blogs (okay, i know it's a lot) and one blog tester
  5. I am part of KiseeKi fansub, i am their translator (passive XD) and their blog designer.
  6. I am first child
  7. I have one younger brother that really annoying
  8. This is my second blog, actually i made it for my ICT task, now become music blog (failed i think)
  9. I am sleepyhead
  10. I am nocturnal when holiday comes
  11. I am girl
Enough okay? -_-

Next!

Question from Vita
1. K-POPERS bukan? Kalo iya, fandom kamu apa? Dan siapa biasmu?
2. Yadongers bukan? Kekekek~
3. Suka negara Jepang, nggak? Kalo iya, apa yang kamu suka dari "Jepang"?
4. Film lama yang pingin banget kamu tonton itu apa?
5. Suka buah apel, nggak? kenapa?
6. Apa sayur yang paling kamu suka?
7. Kelas berapa? Sekolah dimana?
8. HP mu merk & type apa?
9. Kamu pernah typo nggak?
10. Apa aja pelajaran favorit kamu?
11. Cita - cita kalian jadi apa? Dan kenapa kalian milih itu?

Answer

  1. Yeah i am a k-popers, but not hard one. I am EXOTIC, VIP and BLACKJACK. FYI, that's the only k-pop that i know bit well, and the only i cared about. I LOVE KAI, BAEKKI, SUHO, LUHAN AND SEHUN, all of them actually, they're all awesome hot (exo) G-DRAGON AND ALL OTHER MEMBER OF BIGBANG, and I love BOM 2NE1, but all of them also amazing cool
  2. I am EROtaku, i love ecchi, yadong? Hmm... i don't know
  3. YES I LOVE JAPAN WITH ALL OF MY HEART!!! I LOVE THEIR ANIMANGA AND THEIR FANTASTIC COUNTRY. Japan is really good country.
  4. Old movies? Hmm... some old anime i think, oh i would love to watch every old good movie
  5. No, i don't like apple, the fruit one okay. Just don't like it, prefer other
  6. I like lettuce
  7. I am 9th grader of Junior High School 1 Sidoarjo *sigh*
  8. My cellphone is Samsung Galaxy Pocket
  9. I am MISTYPO, i did typo all the time
  10. Language of course, except Javanish, and i love lesson with good teacher
  11. Anything about writing, and author, journalist, maybe psycholog?

Okay... enought right???????

Next............

Make 11 question? *sigh*
Okay this is mine *think hard*
  1. Your most hate color?
  2. Your most hate fruit?
  3. Your favorite vegetable?
  4. Do you have sister/brother? Tell me!
  5. Your shio?
  6. Your most hate genre of music?
  7. Your favorite beverages/drink?
  8. What do you think about copycat?
  9. Do you love yaoi/yuri? *slapped
  10. What is your most embarassing habit?
  11. Your most hated teacher? *ehehehe
Next!

DO I HAVE TO TAG 11 PEOPLE? OH GOD WHY!!!
  1. Aldida
  2. Yanis
  3. Nuke
  4. Nada
  5. Zolla
  6. Maria Yolanda
  7. Dee Zee
  8. Scarlet
  9. Richard
  10. Ivan
  11. Hani
It's a hardwork you know, tag 11 people -______-
Okay... that's all
Tell me if you alredy do all of it okay
Maybe you can comment (never get comment)

See ya!

PS: just do the tag with Indonesian, no problem

No comments: