Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm with You (Avril Lavigne)

I'm standin' on the bridgeI'm waitin' in the darkI thought that you'd be here by nowThere's nothing but the rainNo footsteps on the groundI'm listening but there's no sound
Isn't anyone tryin' to find me?Won't somebody come take me home?It's a damn cold nightI'm tryin' to figure out this lifeWon't you take me by the hand?Take me somewhere newI don't know who you areBut I'm, I'm with youI'm with youHmm hmm hmm
I'm looking for a placeI'm searching for a faceIs anybody here I know?'Cause nothing's going rightAnd everything's a messAnd no one likes to be alone
Isn't anyone tryin' to find me?Won't somebody come take me home?It's a damn cold nightI try to figure out this lifeWon't you take me by the hand?Take me somewhere newI don't know who you areBut I'm, I'm with youI'm with youYea yea
Oh, why is everything so confusing?Maybe I'm just out of my mindYea eee yeah, yea eee yeahYea yee yea, yea eee yeah,yeah
It's a damn cold nightTryin' to figure out this lifeWon't you take me by the hand?Take me somewhere newI don't know who you areBut I'm, I'm with you, yeaI'm with you, yea
Take me by the handTake me somewhere newI don't know who you areBut I'm, I'm with you, yeaI'm with you, yea
Take me by the handTake me somewhere newI don't know who you areBut I'm, I'm with you, ohI'm with youI'm with you

No comments: