Friday, July 27, 2012

My first tag! Pixiie Random Tag

Hello Pixiietic!
Well, a loooongggg time no posting anything
I forget that i have some (?) blogs...
And... i think my laziness level is increase a lot
Well... now... i don't feel like to post any lyric, no idea...
Suggestion maybe? Oh... please...
And... now... just tag maybe...
I try to make my own tag
Well, actually, i really have no idea what this tag about
But... let's just do it
Pixiie Random Tag
  1. What is your favorite color? What the meaning of it do you think?
  2. Choose one : sweet, salty, bitter, sour, spicy? Then choose one food from that flavor. 
  3. Choose one : animal or plant? What is your favorite plant/animal. Tell me a little.
  4. If you only have one wish left, what it will be?
  5. Tag to your friend min 2 or maybe more if you want...
Oh... now  feel like to answer it XD
Okey... then i'll share my answer!


1. What is your favorite color? What the meaning of it do you think?
I really really absolutely love PURPLE!
Meaning of it? I think it's about glamour and beauty and also eternity...

2. Choose one : sweet, salty, bitter, sour, spicy? Then choose one food from that flavor.
SWEET SWEET and SWEET!!!
I love chocolate for sure, i am addicted!

3. Choose one : animal or plant? What is your favorite plant/animal. Tell me a little.
Hmm... it's quite hard for me actually... because i don't like neither animal or plant...
I prefer gadget, really... hahaha...
But, i have an aquarium, and there are 2 fishes there... always two... if one or both die, my father will buy another so it'll be two again...

4. If you only have one wish left, what it will be?
This question is really hard i think... well, it's always hard to only have one left... sometimes it means that our times is up...
All i want is a better life, for everyone... i want everybody, especially the one who love me, become happy... i want more happiness...

5. Tag to your friend min 2 or maybe more if you want...
Well... i tag everybody XD
Everybody who wants it, just do it and tell me okay
For start this chain, i summon (?)
Bita Alda Septy Alliya Mutiara

Ok... that's it... don't forget, everybody who get it, tell me so i cant read yours... copy the image if you want, maybe? Oh... and you can do it in English or Indonesia, up to you :)
Well... this is mine... next is you!


No comments: