Friday, June 1, 2012

What i made this year in ICT class!

Hello Pixiietic!
One more task, the last maybe, from my ICT teacher
Well, the task is
WHAT DID I MAKE IN ICT CLASS THIS YEAR?

Nah! Let's start it!

First
I learn about Macromedia Flash Player
Hmm... do you know it?
A little explain
Well, it's a program for make an animation
Actually, i don't really understand about this one
I just know very little
And because i can't draw by using computer, well, it's hard for me
Just search it on Google to know more
And... this is what did my group make
Actually, that one, who make it is Aldida
I already try to make one, but, that one is better

next!

Second
Photoshop!
I think almost all of you already know what is Photoshop
Photoshop is a program for editing photo and picture
Well, for this one, it's better than Macromedia
I love editing photo, even my result is not that good
But i'm not really stupid in this program



Well, yeah i know it's awful!
But at that time, i think i'm more amateur than now
Header of this blog, my main blog, and many things in my blogs, i edited it using Photoshop
This is more





Well, you can read more about this pict here!
I know i know
All of this is awful
But, yeah, i'm learning guys!

next next!!

Third
Windows Movie Maker
Yeah, it's for editing video
Google search for more!
Well, all that we have to do is make 2 video
One for my daily activity, one is for group video
The difficult part is acting for the video, not editing the video
Not too bad, yeah... actually little bit fun
But yeah, little bit difficult
I already finished both of them
No preview :p

Last maybe
BLOGGER!
The most i loved!
Well, this is my blog for this task
My Main blog, you can see it on my sidebar
I learned a lot of new things for my blog because of this task
Thanks... i love it!
Well, that's all

Goodnight

No comments: